Adobe Affiliate Program
Adobe was founded in 1982 and has continually produced multimedia software that has enabled designers to boost their creativity for decades. Popular programs include Illustrator, Photoshop, and Premier Pro.
The Adobe Creative Cloud is a series of over 20 creative programs and apps. These programs cover design for photography, illustrations, video, web-work, and advanced design applications. Users pay a monthly or yearly subscription to access one or more programs on the Adobe Creative Cloud. Subscriptions include the following benefits:
You can promote Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Stock, and Adobe Document Cloud in order to earn commissions through sales. A few of the details are as follows:
How to Apply
Before applying to any sponsorship or affiliate program, it is a good idea to make sure that your profile is in order and that you have a decent following. You should also do the following:
- Research the company and learn about their company culture, their products, and how they relate to your niche. Even if they don’t have special requirements to participate, it is a good idea to know how their program works.
- If you can, look at the profiles of other influencers that the company works with and see if there is anything you can to improve your branding to align with what the company seeks out.
- Write out a sponsorship proposal that shows how you can give value to the company (not always applicable).
Read the following for more information:
- Sorry, nothing could be found.
To join the Adobe affiliate program, you will need to apply on their website. You will need to give them the following information:
- your name
- email address
- website/platform information
You will also need to agree to their terms and services.
Check Out Similar Programs
Want More Sponsorship Opportunities?
Look through apps, sponsorships, and affiliate programs to find brands you love and that you work with in the future.